About the CCRN Review Online Program
The CCRN Review Online Program presented by Laura Gasparis Vonfrolio, RN, PhD. is a comprehensive web based review program for registered nurses preparing for the Adult CCRN and CCRN-E Certification Exams.
The review course incorporates entertaining and informative video content, hundreds of practice test questions with rationale, and a study guide book.
The program is presented though 12 video modules in HD quality, making you feel like you are attending in person without the hassle and expense of travel. The program can be reviewed via computer, tablet or smartphone device anytime anywhere an internet connection is available.
Modules within the program can be stopped and started at your leisure and are accessible for 90 days from date of purchase.
This review course covers all of the fundamental topics on the Adult CCRN Exam and is presented in HD Video designed to engage the learner and enhance knowledge.
Course Topics include Endocrine, Neurologic Assessment, Cardiovascular Disease, Pulmonary, and Renal Disease. A complete course curriculum and topic descriptions can be found on the course curriculum page.
The learner will have unlimited access to program videos and practice exams during the subscription period.
The program includes:
- 12 Hours of CCRN Review HD video content presented by Laura Gasparis Vonfrolio, RN, PhD.
- Comprehensive Study Guide Book (mailed to the subscriber via Priority Mail)
- Over 500 Practice CCRN Exam Review Questions
- Live Phone Support Provided by Board Certified Nurses
- Unlimited 90 Day Access to Program Videos and Practice Test Questions
- 12 CNE Credits Awarded Upon Successful Program Completion